The purpose of regulating parking and traffic on campus is to create a safe and orderly environment for pedestrians and motor vehicles. All persons operating a motor vehicle on campus are responsible for complying with applicable parking and traffic laws, orders and regulations.
The enforcement of parking and traffic regulations is a responsibility of the SUNY Geneseo University Police Department.
- Tickets issued in Metered Parking: 614
- Tickets issued in Visitor Parking: 366
- Tickets issued in Handicap Spaces: 19
- Tickets issued in Faculty/Staff Parking: 1402
- Most Ticketed Faculty/Staff Parking: