The purpose of regulating parking and traffic on campus is to create a safe and orderly environment for pedestrians and motor vehicles. All persons operating a motor vehicle on campus are responsible for complying with applicable parking and traffic laws, orders, and regulations.
- Regulate traffic and parking on campus to create a safe and orderly environment for pedestrian and vehicle circulation
- Maintain a parking system that affords reasonable access for students, staff, and visitors
- Provide accurate and timely traffic and parking information to the campus community and guests
- Responsible use of revenues and resources
- Seek feedback from customers to measure success and improve services