Geneseo Pride - Recognizing Excellence
This program recognizes non-teaching full-time or part-time employees for their role in advancing the goals and mission of SUNY Geneseo. The Geneseo Pride program promotes and perpetuates our shared values of excellence, innovation, community, diversity, integrity, and tradition. Special consideration will be given to accomplishments which promote collaboration across departments, continuous improvement, creativity, and community spirit. These awards recognize performance and achievements which exceed position requirements. The Geneseo Pride program provides SUNY Geneseo with opportunities to acknowledge and celebrate the commitment and contributions of our employees.
Award nominations should specifically identify examples of how the nominee(s) meet the above criteria through specific actions, accomplishments, meritorious service, or serving as a role model in advancing the College's mission. Individuals or teams may be nominated. All non-teaching employees who have served at least twelve months are eligible to be nominated. Up to three awards will be given annually.
- Nominations may be made by any college employee. Click here to either fill out the online survey or print a nomination form (both url and form are located under the General section of the Forms page). The nominator must provide specific examples of how the employee's contributions reflect or advance the College's mission, values, and goals.
- The department head/supervisor will be contacted to supply his or her comments.
- Nominations will be reviewed by the Office of Human Resources for compliance with college standards for performance evaluation.
- Original forms should be sent to the Geneseo Pride Committee, c/o Assistant Vice President for Human Resources, 318 Doty Hall.
- Employees who have received the award within the last calendar year are not eligible for the award.
- $200 cash for an individual or team
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Photograph and name included on the "Geneseo Pride Wall of Fame"