Campus-wide Customer Service includes:
The Facilities Services Department operates on the following definition:
- Emergency Maintenance and Customer Response and Dispatch
- GMMS Routine Maintenance Scheduling
- Work Order Management
- Preventive Maintenance Scheduling/Tracking
- Long Range /Cyclical Maintenance
- Documentation and Data Management
- Facilities Services Measurement and Performance
ANY DISASTER, UNUSUAL OCCURRENCE, UTILITY MALFUNCTION, OR EQUIPMENT FAILURE THAT PRESENTS AN IMMINENT DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB OR TO PROPERTY IS AN EMERGENCY.
Through the use of the Geneseo Maintenance Management System (GMMS). , the Service Center assists Facilities Services Administration and maintenance staff in responding to maintenance emergencies, scheduling routine maintenance work orders and scheduling and tracking preventive maintenance programs.
The Center processes an average of 1,500 work orders per month and provides real time data used to manage work order costs, labor reports, facilities transaction reports and project management budgets.