Office of the Dean
To deliver responsive, personalized, and professional service to students, faculty, and staff, providing information, advice, assistance, and oversight to advance the College's academic program and contribute to its learning-centered environment
Who We Are
Dr. Savi Iyer, Dean of Curriculum and Academic Services, Director of Summer Sessions and Graduate Studies; Dr. Peter Corrigan, Associate Dean for Academic Advising, Mr. Stephen Almekinder, Interim College Registrar, Ms. Kathy Gibson-Moore, Graduation Records Officer, Ms. Amy Freese, Functional Analyst for Academics.
What We Do
- Provide students and faculty with information, assistance, and support services relating to Geneseo's curriculum and academic policies.
- Coordinate academic advisement and registration for new, continuing, and transfer students.
- Oversee graduate programs
- Administer summer sessions course offerings and scheduling.
- Maintain information about scholarship and fellowship opportunities.
- Provide appropriate accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Work with department chairs to coordinate program reviews.
- Process paperwork for education benefits to eligible veterans and their families
How to Find Us
The Dean's Office, which houses the Office of Graduate Studies, and the Office of Summer Sessions. The Office of the Registrar, an administrative unit of the Dean's Office, is located in Erwin Hall Room 102. The Office of Disability Services, also an administrative unit of the Dean's Office, is located in Erwin Hall Room 22. The Dean's Office and the Office of the Registrar are open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Call (585) 245-5541 to schedule an appointment. To order a transcript, follow the instructions on the Office of the Registrar web page.