myDepartment Phone Bill REview (Authorized Users only)
Authorized users (Deans, Directors, Chairs and Secretaries) will receive a montly email notification and have online access to telephone services bill detail for their respective departments. Their access will also include the ability to monitor voice usage to determine if misuse or abuse exists and collect and remit payment from employees accordingly. Individual users will not receive notification or have access to the online billing system. In accordance with the campus Voice Services Policy, campus telephone services are to be used for official business related activity only.
How to Access the Department bill onlie:
- Click the link in the email notice or myDeptPhoneBill
- Eneter your Geneseo username and password in the Geneseo Central Authentication view > click Sign in
- You have been assigned as a Geneseo Department Manager in the Pinnacle system > select Billing from the top menu > select Department Billing
- Click on Search to display all bill notices for your department or click on the calendar next to Billing Date to select a specific monthly bill (bills are typically run on the 1st of each month)
- The bill date(s) will display > click on the bill date you wish to view > click on View Report to look at the bill in detail
- The bill will open as a pdf, with the options to save to print or save it to your computer
How to Remit Payment:
- Authorized users are to review their department bills including voice usage
- Collect payments for unofficial from employees in the appropriate amount
- Remit payment and user name by the 22nd of each month to CIT- South Hall 119 (M-F, 8:00am to 4:15pm). Only cash or checks (payable to SUNY Geneseo) are accepted at this time.
Need Help? Call x5588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org