Internships for Academic Credit
- Integrates academic and work experiences for enhanced learning.
- Tailored to student and sponsor needs.
- Amount of credit is based on hours worked (To earn 3 credit hours you need to work 115 hours with the sponsor).
- You may enroll in between 3 and 12 credit hours.
- Grade is included in your GPA.
- This does not count as a 300 business elective.
- If you take an accounting internship, up to 6 credit hours can be included in your 33 credit hours of accounting requirements. It may also count as part of your professional experience.
- Registration is handled by The School of Business
The Academic Component of the Program includes:
- Each individual is assigned an academic advisor
- Weekly activity notes
- Alternative week group discussions
- Midterm and final sponsor evaluation
- Written and oral report at end of semester.