Department of Art History:
Within each subject, scholarships and awards are listed in ascending order of class (freshmen through graduating seniors)
- Merit Scholarships are awarded independent of financial need.
- They are granted to both prospective and continuing students who demonstrate exceptional talent, artistic and academic achievement, and potential for growth.
- Merit Scholarships may be renewed depending on the specifications of each scholarship.
- Merit scholarships are credited toward tuition.
- Performing Arts Awards, separate from scholarships, are also granted independent of financial need.
- They are paid directly to graduating students chosen on the basis of exceptional talent and demonstrated achievement at Geneseo.
- All prospective students who, following an audition/interview taken prior to March 1, are admitted to the Department of Art History and meet the qualifications for any of the scholarships listed will automatically be considered.
- Prospective students who are offered a scholarship will be notified shortly after April 1 and must accept their awards and admission to the college no later than May 1.
- Continuing students will be notified of their awards shortly after May 1.
Secretary, Department of Art History
1 College Circle
Geneseo, NY 14454
or call (585) 245-5841 any business day during the hours 8:30 to 12 noon, or 1:30-3:30 PM.
Art Scholarships and Awards
- Hubert and Gertrude Chanler Endowed Scholarships in the Arts
- Daniel A. Fink Scholarship
- Amy Glauner Memorial Scholarship